Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alba Un-Petroleum Jelly VS. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

So I recently made a video about the wonderful beauty purposes of Vaseline's Petroleum Jelly, and for some reason my Ecological Friendly & Pecoterian self didn't even think about how bad petroleum jelly is for the environment.. It totally passed by me and all I was concerned about was how wonderful the product worked for my chaped lips, dry skin, etc.

A few of my beautiful Youtubers told me about it and suggested I tried a more eco-friendly product that works just as fabulous..

Alba's Un-Petroleum Jelly.. THANK YOU! I just purchased it & I'm looking forward to trying it for the next few days.. I'll let you all know how it works for me.. wish me luck!

Meanwhile I do an updated version here's my most recent Beauty Secret Video:

1 comment:

  1. well what did you decide? i ended up preferring vaseline! i like the un-petroleum jelly but it just didn't work as well and i could still feel it on top of my skin and it actually seemed more drying to my lips and the vaseline!
    i ended up taking it back because my lips got very chapped over the couple of days i used it :(
    i just made some home-made un-petroleum jelly and i'm going to try it - but really i think vaseline is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete