Thursday, April 14, 2011

My First Blog Post ;)

"I believe the most important single thing beyond discipline and creativity, is daring to dare." - M. Angelou

So I had been debating for a while (months actually) either to blog or not to blog, that was my question! haha
I mean I really wanted to but I know that with my very occupied schedule I won't have as much time to dedicate to my blog as I'd like, but I have so many things to share not only random thought, quotes, ispirational messages, etc. but also many people have requested images from my YouTube tutorials and more info on myself and so many have suggested I started to blog.. So finally here I am and I couldn't be happier.. I'm sure it's going to be a randomly fabulistic journey ;)
Peace & Love          Amor & Paz

Eternally, Leticia Castro

http://www.leticiacastro.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment