Friday, April 15, 2011

Photography & Quotes

So I just got a few images about two weeks ago from a photoshoot I did last month with Oscar Picazo, seriously one of the best photographers, and a good friend that I have been working now for a few years! So we had a great time, my sister Janely was with us during the shoot.. and his work is always outstanding! So I've been "partnering" quotes with my portfolio pictures for a while and sometimes they quotes take time to match each image but these like insantly popped into my head as I saw each one.. I think it's a match made in photography/quote heaven haha!

"Coloring outside the lines is a fine art." -K. Nance


"Dreams are free, so free your dreams." -A. Alauda

Good night y'all...
Eternally, Leticia Castro

1 comment:

  1. Could you please contacy: jennifer@nlphoto.se

    Regards

    Jennifer
    NorthernLight
    Helsingborg
    Sweden

    ReplyDelete